April 18, 2010

Chasing Perfect by Susan Mallery (Dee)

There is only one thing wrong with the charming community of Fool’s Gold, California: the men don’t stick around! This problem has to be fixed, fast, and Charity Jones may be just the city planner up to the challenge. Charity immediately falls in love with all the storybook town has to offer – except its sexy, famous world-class cyclist Josh Golden. With her long list of romantic disasters she’s not about to take a chance on another bad boy…but it may just be what they both need!



I said it before and I will say it again Susan Mallery's books remind of lifetime movies lol. To me that is a good thing because I've seen some of the best love stories on Lifetime.

I really enjoyed this book and found it to be an easy read. I really liked the way Josh and Charity fell in love. What I liked the most about them is that they did not have to try to impress one another. The sparks were just there. The way Josh acted around her and took such control was such a turn on. I loved the way Susan Mallery described the way Charity felt around Josh. You can almost feel the same exact way with the way she described everything in the book. I also like how Susan made Charity out to be. A strong and independant women who was very hard working and knew what she wanted and would not settle for anything less. A women who did not let others affect her life or her decisions. It was also funny on THE REAL reason Charity was hired and what her REAL goal was for the town lol to bring MEN back to their town! lol 

I can not wait for the second book Fool's Gold series. I am assuming it is going to be on Ethan Hendrix and I think it's going to be interesting to see how his story plays out especially with what happened to him. You will have to read to find :-P I recommend this book. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We love reading your comments and we try to reply back to each comment. So make sure to check back with us.